OUR CARE & TRAVEL CONFIDENCE
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply for hotel accommodation contracts as well as for all other supplies and services provided by the Hotel to the guest.
- Unless expressly recognized in writing by the Hotel, alternative provisions, including those contained in the guest’s or customer’s general terms and conditions shall not be applicable.
II. Conclusion of contract
- A hotel accommodation contract (hereinafter: “contract”) is established when a guest booking inquiry is responded to with a booking confirmation from the Hotel.
- The contractual partners are the Hotel and the guest. If a third party undertakes the booking for the guest, as the customer it, along with the guest, will be liable as joint debtors to the Hotel for all obligations arising from the contract, provided the Hotel has possession of a corresponding declaration from the customer. Irrespective of this, every customer is obliged to pass on to the guest all information relevant to the booking, particularly these Terms and Conditions.
- Sub-contracting or sub-letting of rooms, together with their use for any purposes other than accommodation, require the prior written approval of the Hotel.
III. Services, prices, payment
- The Hotel is obliged to avail the rooms that the guest has reserved in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to provide the agreed services.
- The guest is obliged to pay the current or agreed Hotel prices for the hire of the room and for any other services he has made use of. This also applies to services effected by the guest or customer and expenses incurred by the Hotel via third parties.
- The agreed prices include the statutory rate of local taxes. If the period between the conclusion of contract and the arrival of the guest exceeds four months and the statutory rate of local taxes and charges increase following the conclusion of contract, the Hotel reserves the right to increase the agreed price by an amount equal to that of the increase of the payable local taxes and charges.
- The Hotel is likewise entitled to change prices if, following the conclusion of contract, the guest requests changes to the number of rooms reserved, the services required of the Hotel or the length of the stay of the guest and the Hotel agrees to these changes.
- The Hotel’s invoices are payable in full immediately upon receipt.
- The Hotel is entitled upon conclusion of the contract or subsequently to request a reasonable advance payment or security deposit from the guest.
IV. Force majeure and hardship
- The Hotel reserves the right to decide the appropriate course of action when facing a special request based on the event of any force majeure and hardship
- The guest is expected to provide clear and legitimate evidence in the form of documents or other media to strengthen their claim on the situation.
- Any conclusion that was made from both parties must be in the form of writing for proper documentation.
V. Arrival and departure
- The guest has no right to demand the provision of specific rooms, unless the Hotel has confirmed the provisions of particular rooms in writing.
- The reserved rooms shall be available to the guest from 3 pm onwards on the agreed day of arrival. The guest has no right to demand that rooms should be provided earlier.
- The guest should claim reserved rooms no later than by 4 pm on the agreed day of arrival. Unless a later time of arrival has been expressly agreed, after 4 pm the Hotel has the right to assign the room to a different guest; the guest has no right of compensation in this event. The Hotel has a right of rescission in this respect.
VI. Concluding terms and conditions
- All transaction that is finalized directly through the Hotel website and email will be considered as to have agreed with our Terms and Conditions.
- Amendments and additions to this contract must be made in writing.
- The place of performance is the registered address of the Hotel. Payment must be effected at said address.
As of: December 2014